What makes Blair's speaking different?
It's simple. Blair speaks to the bigger issues that are dragging down an individual—or a team's—performance. Every group has certain dynamics that can make them successful or inherently dysfunctional. The dynamics are always rooted in the personal lives of everyone involved. By addressing these areas both personally and interpersonally, everyone is given permission to thrive.
If you haven't experienced it yet, go to Blair's next speaking engagement, and you'll see the difference a couple of hours can make.
The Liberation Project: A Movement for Manhood
For a sample of Blair's speaking style, you can check him out on The Liberation Project Podcast. On the podcast, Blair Reynolds and Justin Stumvoll discuss the way modern culture has affected men, and what it means to "be a real man" today.
Topics that Blair frequently speaks on include:
- Clarifying Your Authentic Identity
- Removing Obstacles to Your Success
- How to Eliminate Self and Team Sabotage
- Leveraging an Email List to Take Your Brand Global
- Reconstructing Your History (by redesigning your formative years)
- How to make the life-shift you've been wanting.